Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ROSEY's Rags....Moms Unite!

On Jamie:  Mossimo skinny jeans, H&M Tee,  S-Twelve(Ambiance sf cardigan, Boots; Ciao Bella, Headband; belt (vintage Etcetera). On Sandy: sweater oonagh; Leather Jacket; 3.1 Phillip Lim; Suede Boots; Sam Edelman;Jewelry; Stella and Dot






I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Work out clothes are meant for the gym!!! Okay, so we are all time crunched. I will admit I sport mine also for a quick run to Trader Joes and maybe to Target.  But there is a limit!   Really guys, we have thrown away our "mom jeans" and replaced them with a new "mom uniform".  Lets all hold hands and make a vow to get out of our Lululemon and Athleta looks by at least pick up time (and if you can't, well that's what drive through is for)!  You don't have to be "over the top" gorgeous.  A simple pair of jeans and a cute sweater or jacket over a tee shirt, with some cute accessories or jewelry, is all you need to look stylish and fresh!  


Can you keep a secret? In the picture above I haven't washed my hair in 3 (maybe 4 days).  Pulled back in my ponytail and cute headband.....you would never know!  My look was super quick and easy with no blow out required.  And check out my Smoke and Mirrors post for make up tricks to look refreshed without all the fuss.

Ladies, I believe in you!   Repeat after me, " I will get out of my work out clothes by 2pm"!

If you need help with your every day look, contact me for your free 30 minute consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment