Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Early Mother's Day




This week I made my annual trip to the Sonoma Mission Inn for a special Mother's Day retreat with some very special woman.So fun! And relaxing!  It also gave me a chance to get into one of my favorite "summer uniforms".  

For warm summer days my favorite outfit is either a flowy dress or a flowy skirt paired with a tank or tee.  As the mornings are always cool here in California, a light jacket or sweater is a must have to fight the early morning chill.  This is a comfy and easy way to beat the heat and still look stylish.

Also, whenever spending a day in the sun my sun hat is never far away. This is your best investment against sun damage!!

Jacket - Juicy Couture
Tank - H&M (similar)
Skirt - Mossimo (similar)
Shoes- Jcrew (similar)
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren (similar)

(toes painted Essie Ole Calinete!)

No comments:

Post a Comment