2. Camilla Ring $49
3. Amelia Drop Earrings $79
4. Zahara Bib $248
5. Serenity Stone Pendant $79
6. Contessa Jade Necklace $118
If you are a regular reader of my blog then you know that my BFF Sandy Sloan is a stylist for Stella and Dot. Today she is my guest blogger and is offering a great GIVEAWAY!!!
"St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, and whether you're Irish or not isn't really the question. Everyone celebrates by sporting a little green! Do you have yours? You don't need to be in it from head-to-toe to make the other gals green with envy. Consider me your four leaf clover leading you to your own personal pot of gold....or better yet, a treasure trove of green gems."
Here is what you need to do, to win the vintage sterling silver and CZ Pave Clover Pendant Necklace(pictured left):
1. Go to Sandy's stylist page and pick your fave spring
necklace and earrings from Stella and Dot.
2. Comment here and tell us why it's your fave!
Additional Entries:(please comment so we know you've done it!)
1. Sign up to follow ROSEystyle.blogspot.com
2. Like ROSEystyle and Stella and Dot by Sandy on Facebook and say hello!
3. Follow ROSEystyle and Sandy at Twitter and tweet the giveaway.
4. Don't forget to let us know you've done it so we can
add your extra entries!
"Having a St. Patrick's Day Party? Gone are the days of green vodka jello shots for this sparkly girl. Now I like my drinks on the more stylish side...and sparklier, of course. Here's a recipe that's a sure-fire winner if, like me, you have moved beyond the green beer from days of yore."
Green Dragon Champagne Recipe (aka Emerald)
1 shot of Midori (melon liqueur)
Put a shot of Midori into a Champagne flute, then fill with Champagne. Enjoy!
Check back to see if you won on Monday March 26th!