Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a thrifted Christmas....

Dress thrifted (brand unknown!)


Payless shoes
Stella and Dot Necklaces; After Midnight and Starry Night



Some people LOVE thrifting....me not so much. But after reading so many fashion blogs each week I got inspired. My sis-in-law and I were on a shopping binge in SF and we happened upon a fabulous thrift shop! I turned up my nose at first, until I saw this dress and couldn't resist it. After all it was $25.00! Paired with my borrowed Stella and Dot necklaces (my bff is a stylist for them!) and my Payless(yes can you believe it?) shoes. I looked like a million bucks, for only $55.00!!!

Lesson:  Don't be afraid of thrifting...remember, one fashionista's trash is a reccionista's treasure!

I hope your holiday's were happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment