Friday, December 23, 2011

ROSEy's Rags.... A Christmas Carol

Paul Sinclair Jacket  2010 line, Honey and Hive boots (similar), Michael byMichael Kors bag.









For the past several years my kids and I head downtown during the holidays to go see ACT's: A Christmas Carol,  here in San Francisco.  We are so proud of our friend Alex who has gone from playing a dancing fig to this year playing Little Fan (Scrooge's sister in the Christmas past scene).

Before the show, we took in the holiday windows and decorations in Union Square.  It also gave me a chance to wear this fabulous Paul Sinclaire coat all day!  (usually I just put it on for a special night out!).  I love this jacket with it's cascading ruffles!  My girlfriend and  I picked up matching one's last year (one right off the manikin) at Saks.  Thanks Leesa, I'm still loving my coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment