Monday, June 6, 2011

Seasonless Style!

Indie dress

I am so excited about this new dress I got on sale at JCREW.  I wish I had a better shot of the back because it is gorgeous.  The open work crochet goes all the way down the back!  I love the fabulous styling of this dress, and great price, but what is even better is that it is seasonless.  This dress will work winter, spring summer or fall!  I can pair it with a great pair of wedges now, and wear it through the fall with a leather jacket, tights and a great pair of boots.  I love to buy items that can be seasonless.  I do live in San Francisco after all!   It is so much fun when you can shop in your own closet and simply add a new accessory or shoe and give an item a whole new life.  So get into your closets and make something old new again.  Or scour the sale racks and find a great bargain that will last you all year long.

dress JCREW.com ; boots and wedges at piperlime.com;  leather jacket at victoriasecret.com






No comments:

Post a Comment