Monday, January 9, 2012

Stripes take two.....


Once I get a style idea for a day it obviously sticks with me!  This happens to me more then I'd like to admit.  Although I don't intend to "mother/daughter" dress, often my daughter and end up this way. Looking somewhat the same.  I dressed my daughter this morning at 7am in this cute stripey number.  I dressed myself 7 hours later in a stripey number as well.   When I showed up at school to pick her up,  I giggled a little.  But ultimately, I think this illustrates how a great trend can look good at any age! Don't you agree?

Outfits:
On Me:
Sweater- Kensie
Tee shirt - H & M
Tank Top - H & M
Leggins - Mossimo
Shoes - Banana Republic


On My Girl:
Top - Gap Kids
Skirt - (hand me down)
Leggings - Gap Kids
Sneakers - Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment