Friday, January 20, 2012

Oops I Thrifted Again!


 Unfortunately, the lighting in these pictures is terrible! It was raining outside and well, I really wanted to post this great dress!

Remember when I thrifted that fun dress for holiday parties?  Well, I also scored this great number.  It was missing a belt, but NO problem.  For $15.00 I knew I could find something at home that would work.  I honestly, don't think this dress was worn very much. It was in perfect condition.  It is a Banana Republic dress (100% merino wool!)

In the first photo I've paired it with a sweater that I already owned from H&M (similar).   And I wish you could see my fab boots.  What is great about them, besides the sexy pointed toe, is that the back is completely stretchy.  So comfortable!!! They are last years (Calvin Klein), but I found this similar pair by Stuart Weitzman on sale, if you are in the market for new boots.

Maybe this is the beginning of a new favorite hobby??



No comments:

Post a Comment