Monday, February 27, 2012

And the Oscar Goes to (Really)?


If not for the red carpet dazzle, last nights Oscars would have been a TOTAL snooze.  Well except for the Artist taking so many wins.  That was GOOD! And to think my hubby dragged me to it! I mean, me, at a silent movie.  Really!?  But I digress....

As always my favorite part of the night was the Red Carpet.  I NEVER would have predicted so many visions in WHITE!!!  So after much debate over whether I loved or hated Gywenths cape (hated it) but loved the dress when she presented, and that 164 carat Anna Hu Hearts of fire cuff was to die for!


Oh, and speaking of winners, don't forget to click the link at the top of my blog to vote for  ROSEystyle  at Circle of Moms top 25 Mom Fashion Blogs.






ROSEystyle  Oscar Faves are....


#1 Fave Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab

#2 Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford



#3 Rooney Mara in Givenchy

The only question of the night for me was.....Sandra why the dress and what have you done to your face?!!
Sandra Bullock in Marchesa


No comments:

Post a Comment