Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rosey's Rags....Pretty in Pink!

Gap Sweater, Joes Jeans(similar), Rebbecca Minkoff Bag (similar), Mia Flats (similar)

Red and Pink is super HOT right now. And brignts are a definite must for wear now and Spring.  Unfortunately for me, my cats chewed on my FAVE red ballet flats and I've yet to replace them.  So the only pop of red I had for my pink sweater was my beloved (and well worn) Rebecca Minkoff (Niki Hobo) bag.  Ironically, this photo was taken on Ground Hog day, I feel a bit like Punxsutawny Phil.  (six more weeks of winter?!!) Well I would LOVE to go skiing in some fresh powder.

But I digress,  back to the subject of brights, particularly hot pink and red. I am also planning on making a ruffle scarf in this yarn! Fun!  Let me know if you will jump on the brights trend for spring!

knitting fever flounce yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment