Monday, October 17, 2011

Plum Crazy!



My love affair with purple started with Helitrope. It was my favorite color in the pack of crayola (48 count box I think). I could have just said purple, but that would have been too easy. And saying heliotrope really threw people for a loop(fun!).

At 13 I was allowed to redecorate(with my Bat Mitzvah money of course) and I promptly turned my childhood bedroom on Pleasant Drive(yes that really is the name of the street I grew up on!) into my own purple paradise. My mom not only allowed me to paint the walls a shade of lovey lavender (almost heliotrope), but also signed off on a fab purple carpet.

Although, I don't think I'll be doing any redecorating, I am excited to get some of my old fave color into my my wardrobe this Fall. 


Let me know what favorite color you will add to your wardrobe this season! 

ROSEystyle Recommends:

No comments:

Post a Comment