Thursday, October 27, 2011

ROSEy's Rags (more seasonless style)

Dress Old Navy(similar); Shoes Steve Madden;
Bag Coach(similar)Necklace Stella and Dot(now on sale!!!!)

 Last week we had a bit of indian summer here in San Francisco, with the cool mornings and the hot afternoons, it was time to whip out the summer dresses.  But for me,  a "Jersey Girl", it is difficult to dress like summer in October!  What's a girl to do?  Well, I'll tell you. I pulled out my old Fave summer Maxi from Old Navy and instead of pairing it with my flip flops, and straw bag for a boho look,  I paired it with my ballet flats, cardigan, fave coach bag (remember Oprah's favorite things? Mine too!), a Statement Neclace and Voila! My maxi was born again.



Coach bag (remember Oprah's favorite things?) Steve Madden Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment