Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ROSEy's Rags...(Seasonless Style)



I have noticed that many fashion blogs feature their authors sporting fabulous looks.  Most of my current Faves have their outfits posted almost DAILY. WOW!  While I am not going to go that route, I am going to post some of things I am wearing out and about town.  I hope to post my new series  ROSEy's Rags weekly, in addition to my regular posts.   It will feature yours truly in real outfits from my own closet. 

I posted about this Jcrew dress way back in the summer when I got it at a great sale price!!! Yay!  I wanted to show you all how great it is transitioning into a San Francisco fall piece.  Even though it is lightweight cotton, when paired with leather boots and a biker jacket,  it transitions easily to cooler fall days.  

I bet you all have dresses hiding in your closet that you can wear a bit longer.  So before you move you closet over to fall/winter, take the ROSEystyle challenge and keep some of your spring/summer favorites going just a little bit longer.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you paired this lacey dress with a leather jacket. I love this combination.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete