Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ROSEYstyle goes animal style!


Notice dress, Calvin Klein boots
Etcetera skirt, Calvin Klein boots


Sam Edelman flats, Hudson Jeans

This week marks my first entry into Bloggers Do it Better! 


Bloggers Do it Better is a blog with in a blog that features real girls, with real style, wearing real trends. This time the assignment is animal instincts!  I knew this  assignment would be a snap for me, as animal is always a part of my fall repertoire.  I pulled together some outfits using something old, something new and  something borrowed (well snatched from one of my bff's closets).....and voila!

How will you show your animal style? 

4 comments:

  1. Great looks. Would you consider enlarging the size of your piccys. It'd be easier to see you.

    Visit me!!
    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo
    animalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. You may want to choose to get rid of word verification. You can do that in settings or go here to see a step by step. Love, D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danielle! I made them bigger...also I will look into the word verification. Thanks.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is phenomenal! What a great statement piece!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete