Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rosey's Rags...Denim on Denim

It seems Spring has sprung everywhere around the country except here in San Francisco.  We have had nothing but RAIN, RAIN, RAIN (this is suppose to be our "dry" season).  Thank goodness we've had a bit of a break and I was able to take a quick outfit picture.
 

Forget the rule about skipping a trend if you wore it the first time around.  I say YES you can wear a trend again!  This week I'm rewinding the denim on denim trend. This was one of my favorites from the 80's and early 90's.  Now it feels more current, updated with skinny jeans, and a military twill jacket!

Here is the way I wore it now and  way back when! (Devi, this one's for you!)


 Why did I where my clothes soooo big when I was a tiny little thing?  This photo was actually taken when we visited San Francisco for the first time and decided we wanted to live here!


Now:
Jeggings; Mossimo (similar)
Top: Target
Jacket: Gap (similar)
Pashmina scarf (similar)
Bag: Coach (similar)
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren (similar)

Then:
The only thing I remember is those jeans were Levi's. I wore them until they got holes in the knees.  Then they became shorts, until they literally fell apart!  I still miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment